What is the cost to register on this site?
Nothing. There are no registration fees for buyers or sellers.
How much does it cost for sellers to place listings?
Is this site secure?
Yes. Your transactions are protected by the latest encryption technology.
How do I find what I'm looking for?
You have several options:
- We offer a quick search form on the front page for you to enter keywords to search.
- We offer an Advanced Search page for you to refine your search criteria.
- We offer browsing filters when you are browsing by category.
- If you already know what you are looking for you can browse the categories that's listed.
Can I save items to re-visit later?
Yes. You can maintain your own "favorites" list within your account. Each listing on our site has an "add to favorites" link. Simply click that link and we will add that item to your favorites list.
What if I can't find what I'm looking for?
You can set up search filters within your account area. Our site will then screen all new listings, as they are placed on the site, and if an item is listed that meets your filter (search) criteria, we will automatically send you an email notification.
How do buyers and sellers communicate with each other?
We provide buyers with the ability to contact the seller through a form that is accessible on each of the seller's listing pages. The seller will then be notified by email of the buyer's questions and the seller can either reply by email or log in to their account and reply through our onsite messaging system. The seller can choose to keep their email address anonymous.
HOW TO AVOID SCAMS?
Many ways to Avoid Scams:
- Never give out Personal or Business Financial Information. Avoid Wire Transfers. Beware of Fake Cashiers Checks and Money Orders, especially if offered higher price than you wanting.
- Beware of Fake Email Messages Offering to send you Money Orders or Cashiers Check to Pay for Items. We offer Paypal Services here on our website.
- Meeting someone from the personals, purchase or to sell and item, you should try meeting in a public place(s) if possible, have another person(s) with you if possible.
- We sugguest you pay for items using Paypal through your account on our website, if asked to pay outside, Beware, take percautions when doing so.
- Beware of ads posting of animals for sale. Only Pay using services like Paypal for your protection. Never send Money Orders, Checks or Give out Credit Card Information.
WHERE TO REPORT FRAUD AND SCAMS?
Here Are Several Agencies:
- Federal Trade Commission(FTC) Online: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ (Telephone# 1-877-382-4357).
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center. Online: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
- Military(Active Service Members and Family)and Consumer Sentinel: Online: http://www.military.ncpw.gov/file-complaint
- OHIO RESIDENTS ONLY. Attorney General Office of Ohio Online: http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Individuals-and-Families/Consumers/File-a-Complaint.aspx
- CANADA ONLY. Contact The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre. Online: http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/ Telephone 1-888-495-8501
- If you are Defrauded by someone you met in person, call your Local Police Department/Law Enforcement to report the incident.
- For any suspected Scams or Fraud listing(s) on our website, please contact us by using the Contact Us Link on our Website.